Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Self Critique



In this course, blogging has been a weekly task that I have had to complete. I started off strong and completed each week’s blog assignments and put effort into each post. Unfortunately towards the end of the semester I began slacking and failed to every blog. My early posts were the best out of the bunch. I would have to say that the post on the topic of Propaganda was one of the best blogs that I posted.  I chose this as my best work because I remember that I put a lot of time into finding visual examples of propaganda and explaining them in my writing.  Out of the rest of the blogs that I completed, the worst post would be about the discussion forum.  Because I did not participate in the discussion forum I did not have much to talk about and I did not meet the 500-word requirement for this blog in particular. Blogging this semester has been a learning experience.  Finding things to say has been hard and I have had a difficult time reaching the requirement while still maintaining some focus in my writing.  I do not have any aspirations in this domain in the future outside of this class and I would say that my relationship with public writing has not changed much at all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment